Monday, December 7, 2009

Justin

I have a feeling most of my blogs are going to be on my youngest son, Justin. The things that come out of that child's mouth amaze me and I want to have a place to write them down.

Some will be from long ago, some recent.



Like the other day...November 2009 sometime. We were in the eyeglass shop having his brother's glasses adjusted. There was a picture of Barack Obama on Time magazine in the rack, he excitedly runs up to it and exclaims, "LOOK MOMMY, it's GEORGE WASHINGTON!!" The store was really busy, everyone stopped and busted out laughing. Needless to say, he was very embarrassed and tried to hide behind the magazine rack.

He is just the cutest thing since baby pandas. Not to say his brother Blake isn't adoreable! Justin just has this aura around him that makes him irresistable. I guess that is why I think people are going to steal him when my parents take him somewhere. I need to have a microchip put under his skin so I can lojack the kid!

Enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry.

Image Credits Copyright: YekoPhotoStudio "I'm Sorry" is a phrase I use all too often. Even when I have done nothing w...