Friday, January 14, 2011

Shoes

Shoes.
You know what I'm talking about. I saw these shoes on my honeymoon this past summer at Saks 5th Ave. $995. YIKES!
 

But I couldn't forget about them....so, I saw these on sale at CATO for $4.99

Next, I ordered some studs from

Here they are in progress:



After about maybe 10 hours of labor, I have these:


I know they aren't for everyone. But I just love them!!!! It was worth all the sore fingers pushing those studs through!
I think the ribbon laces give them a girly flair.
My students either think I'm weird, or they love them too.
Who needs to buy $995 shoes when they can create them?? Not me!

2 comments:

  1. I love these, great job, and if someone gets uncomfortably close to you at the checkout you could always spike them!! Gotta love urban Mama weaponry especially when they look this cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You're right that they aren't for everyone... because they are for ME! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry.

Image Credits Copyright: YekoPhotoStudio "I'm Sorry" is a phrase I use all too often. Even when I have done nothing w...